Thank you for visiting the website of Hull & Klodowski LLC. Hull & Klodowski was formed in January 2008 when the principal attorneys of the firm - Edwin J. Hull and Harry F. Klodowski - merged their practices so that a wider range of legal services could be provided to their numerous business and individual clients. The mission of Hull & Klodowski is to provide legal representation meeting the highest standards - in a small firm environment that allows us to provide personal service to our clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our lawyers have extensive experience practicing law with some of Pittsburgh's largest firms, and as a result of this background we are uniquely qualified to offer the sophisticated, "high end" representation often associated with much larger law firms, coupled with the cost-effectiveness and personal, hands-on service that can be provided by smaller firms.
Edwin J. Hull and Harry F. Klodowski have over fifty years of combined experience in the representation of clients in a variety of practice areas. Hull & Klodowski has extensive experience in a wide variety of matters, including the following:
- Commercial and Business Litigation. We have handled commercial and contract litigation, construction litigation, trade secret and restrictive covenant (non-compete) litigation, real estate litigation and insurance litigation.
- Business Formations and Transactions. We routinely handle corporate matters, shareholder agreements, partnerships and limited liability companies (LLC), buy-sell agreements, secured transactions, sales and purchases of businesses, asset/stock transactions, mergers and loan and security agreements.
- Environmental Law. We have solved problems in negotiated solutions with environmental permits, environmental enforcement lawsuits, clean air issues, air pollution, water pollution, brown field cleanup and Superfund matters, oil and gas rights and mineral rights, hazardous waste issues and storage tank litigation. We have advised clients on environmental management, environmental health and safety, perform audits & assessments and complete emission trades.
- Employment & Labor Law. We represent both businesses and individuals in non-litigation employment & labor law matters including review, preparation and negotiation of employment contracts, non-compete covenants, and confidentiality agreements, as well as termination and severance agreement matters.
- Real Estate Law. We have extensive experience with a variety of real estate transactions, including matters relating to purchase contracts, deeds and mortgages, commercial leases, liens and easements.
- Securities Law. We are involved in business-related securities law practice in areas such as stock and securities offerings, private placements, and regulatory compliance.
- Estate Planning and Administration. We handle all types of estate planning and administration, including wills and trusts, living wills, powers of attorney, family limited partnerships, insurance trusts, business succession transactions and probate matters.
Our offices are conveniently located in Wexford, Pennsylvania just 15 minutes north of Pittsburgh. To discuss the services offered by Hull & Klodowski LLC, please contact Edwin J. Hull by email or 724-933-8400 or Harry F. Klodowski by email or 724-940-4000.