The firm of Klodowski Law LLC is devoted to the representation of clients in environmental and litigation areas. We have particular expertise in business and commercial matters, environmental law and oil and gas leases. The office of Klodowski Law LLC is located 15 minutes north of Pittsburgh in Wexford.
We offer our clients --
- Cost-effective and result-oriented legal advice
- Personal hands-on attention with frequent status updates
- Reasonable fees, and a willingness to discuss alternative, flexible billing arrangements
- Free parking at our Wexford office
- We are pleased to make "house calls" or meet clients at locations most convenient for them
- Hands-on, diligent, and responsive representation
Harry Klodowski has practiced Environmental Law for industrial clients, property owners and small businesses since 1979. His experience includes litigation with Pa DEP, Oh EPA, Pa USTIF, ACHD, US EPA and other state and federal agencies. He has obtained air water and waste permits. He has assisted in the transfer of contaminated properties and negotiations with lenders. He is a leading expert in air pollution emission trading and advises clients on environmental compliance obligations and negotiation of oil and gas leases. For more details please contact Attorney Klodowski at 724-940-4000.
We offer our clients flexible billing arrangements. In addition to reasonable hourly rates, we handle some matters on a contingent fee basis and on other modified arrangements. We are pleased to consider and discuss alternative billing arrangements when requested by prospective clients.